Here’s how you do it:
- Open Current Orders
- Select up to five orders you want to group
- Choose Set OCO group in the context menu
One of the most popular scenarios to benefit from OCO grouping is to place Take Profit + Stop Loss orders in addition to the main order. Whether the price goes up or down, one of these will be executed, and the other(s) won’t.
You can either link up existing orders as shown above or create a dedicated TP/SL pair:
- When placing an order via Click-Trade, Order or Market Depth modules
- To a Placing, Pending, Working, or Filled order in the Current Orders context menu
Take Profit / Stop Loss orders created this way are treated as Conditional If-Done orders meaning one of them will only be executed if their parent order is successfully filled. Otherwise, these orders will be pending.
Choose whatever suits you best:
- Use preconstructed TP/SL to place Limit and/or Stop orders, or
- NEW! Combine orders of your choice, e.g. basic Limit with Stop Limit or Trailing Stop for more complex trading strategies!