In episode 9 of EXANTE’s market analytics series ‘Surfing the Curves’ we take a more in-depth look into the world’s macro- and micro-economic situation with the CEO of the Movchan’s Group and Global Economist, Andrey Movchan.
On the agenda:
- The heard psychology is controlling the governments
- It’s expected that the second wave of COVID-19 will be worse than the first one. How could it affect the markets?
- Is this the beginning of the greatest recession since the 1900’s or is this crisis artificial?
- What are the most likely market recovery scenarios?
- Which investment strategies could prove beneficial in this volatile time?
Learn more in the new video!
Want to suggest a topic? Feel free to email Simona at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your comment below the video!