Following is a list of P2P exchanges for trading Bitcoin. Common payment methods include bank transfer, cash deposited in the seller’s bank account, in-person cash (face-to-face) trades as well as payment networks such as Zelle, Alipay, even Cash App and PayPal, for example.
Any that I am missing?
- Bisq (💵) client [NO KYC]
- HodlHodl (💵, ⚡) [NO KYC] <-- Not available in the U.S.
- LocalCoinSwap (💵) [OPTIONAL KYC (i.e., your listing, your terms)]
- Local Lightning (💵, ⚡) [NO KYC] (just launched)
- AgoraDesk (💵) [NO KYC]
- Counter.Network (💵) [OPTIONAL KYC]
- Wall Of Coins (💵) [NO KYC]
- Payfair (💵) [NO KYC]
- BuyCrypto.Today [NO KYC]
- BitQuick [NO KYC (when trx amount is under $400)]
- Remitano [NO KYC for Seller (only Buyer must KYC)]
- Totalcoin mobile app [NO KYC (other than phone number verification)]
- Mycelium Local Trader mobile app [Map] (💵) [NO KYC]
- CryptoMap.me (💵) [NO KYC] <-- Reddit does not permit any link to CryptoMap
- LocalBitcoins [KYC] <-- No more in-person, cash trading
- Paxful.com (💵) [KYC] <-- Reddit does not permit any links to Paxful
- Huobi OTC
- WazirX [KYC]
- Giottus [KYC]
- BuyCoins [KYC]
- r/Cash4Cash <-- Take seriously the risks and recommendations in the General Information PSA
- r/GiftCardExchange <-- Take seriously the risks and recommendations in the GSX Safe Trading Guide
- r/BitMarket <-- Take seriously the risks and recommendations in the GSX Safe Trading Guide
- BitHalo software [NO KYC]
- OpenBazaar (💵) [NO KYC]
Altcoin-only P2P Trading exchanges
- LocalMonero (💵) [NO KYC]
- LocalEthereum (💵) [NO KYC]
- Dether (💵) [NO KYC]
- Local BCash (💵) [NO KYC]
- Ethfinex Trustless OTC
- KuCoin OTC
Aggregator/Search and Helper Sites
- ExchangeRates.Pro Real-time price comparison
Note: If you use one of the above P2P OTC trade “matchmaking” services, please trade with caution and do your own due diligence.
This list does not include exchanges not in English (e.g., 58Coin), deserted or defunct marketplaces (e.g., Cancoin), not-yet launched (e.g., OTCBoss, Zismo.io), ones that operate only through dark markets, or online-only DEX/decentralized exchanges (another list of DEXes).
Also, there are a number of variants that I didn’t list:
- Physical stores (e.g., BitKonan’s Bitcoin Store Split and Zagreb, Croatia, House of Nakamoto Vienna, Austria, and IBEX / BuyBitcoin.London London, U.K., Luxolo (💵) Portland, Oregon, Yap.cx (💵) Montreal, Canada, & Bitcoin Dealers (💵) Melbourne, Adelaide, & Sydney, Australia), and Trading spaces (e.g., Crypto Plug Inglewood, CA)
- Online stores (e.g., Rebiton [NO-KYC], CEX.io, Coinify, CoinCorner, Jubiter, Bittylicious, BitIreland, Kuna.io Money, LiteBit, Conio.com App, CryptoVoucher.io, GetSatoshi.org (⚡), BitQuick QuickBuy [NO KYC (when trx amount is under $400)], Cash App and CoinMama)
- Gift card exchanges (e.g., CardCoins for paying with a non-reloadable, prepaid GIFT card (VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/Discover), CryptoVoucher.io for paying with gift cards for numerous brands, and BitOf for paying with Amazon UK gift cards)
- Vouchers (retail) (e.g., Azte.co (💵), FastBitcoins (💵), LibertyX (💵), and Rise Wallet (💵))
- Vending (e.g., Bitcoin ATMs (💵), Coinstar (💵) (with 2,100+ locations in the U.S.) and SBB/Swiss Railway ticketing)
- Bill/Invoice swap services (e.g., Purse.io, Lamium, and PiixPay)
- OTC Trading Desks (e.g., Cumberland, SigOne Capital, and several dozen others)
Additions, corrections, and other feedback welcome and can be submitted via e-mail.