CoinMarketCap is the place where over 100M people around the world gather to discover crypto assets.
As a fully-remote company with no office anywhere in the world, we are creating The Capital for all our users, partners and stakeholders to gather in a different place each year – and creating a space where the agenda isn’t one governed by a single constituent, but one made by the leaders of projects and the community of investors and enthusiasts.
At this event, we will have global conversation on crypto asset adoption, liquidity, and discovery, driving the next phase of growth in the industry.
About The Capital: CoinMarketCap Global Conference
The Capital is a tech-fueled, experiential event designed for the global blockchain and cryptocurrency community.
This unique two-day event will host a series of keynotes, fireside chats, meetups, and panel discussions featuring some of the most influential people in the industry.
These are just a few of the speakers who will take part in the conference:
- Changpeng “CZ” Zhao – Founder & CEO, Binance
- Jennifer Ilkiw – Vice President, Asia Pacific, Intercontinental Exchange Inc.
- Livio Weng – CEO, Huobi Global
- Jeremy Allaire – Co-founder & CEO, Circle
- Robert Viglione – Co-founder & CEO, Horizen
- Perianne Boring – Founder & President, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Antony Lewis – Director of Digital Assets, R3
- When: November 12-13
- Where: Victoria Theatre, Singapore
- Website: https://conference.coinmarketcap.com/
- Tickets: Click here to register
For those who will not be able to travel to Singapore, CoinMarketCap will also be livestreaming the latest happenings on the ground and broadcasting exclusive interviews from the event.